Olive Tree International is a multi-dimensional, cross-cultural, non-profit organization founded by a group of Chinese Christians from the US. Our goal is to help Chinese churches and Christians globally to know God’s heart, plans, and promises toward Israel; to encourage cultural exchanges between the Chinese and the Jewish peoples that foster friendship; and to express the love and care of Chinese Christians toward the Jewish people by supporting Israel.
- To encourage Chinese churches and Chinese Christians in the US, greater China, and worldwide, to understand the Biblical teaching that “salvation comes from the Jews,” and to acknowledge that Jews are Christians’ elder brother in the family of God.
- To help Chinese churches and Chinese Christians in the US, greater China, and worldwide, to advance meaningful and effective ministry projects in culture, education, society, and religion, to increase the friendship and communication between Chinese and Jews.
- To partner with other organizations which share the same vision and burden, mobilize various kinds of resources to support Israel and care for the Jewish people.
1. God’s Restoration of Israel
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills, and I will bring my people Israel back from exile. They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God. (Amos 9:13-15)
2. God Blesses Those Who Bless Israel
“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:3)
3. Olive Tree & Gentile Believers
Apostle Paul told the gentile believers in Roman in his little: “After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!” (Romans 11:24). Paul told us as the gentile believers today, “If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.” (Romans 11:17, 18).
Based on the Biblical teachings, Apostle Paul’s prophecy, and God’s promises, Olive Tree International is named and our goal and ministry objectives are set up.